Oliver Ho & Associates is able to participate in your project at any stage of your project. The following is a list of services that we offer during the tender of your project and after the tender and project is completed.
Project Management Consultancy Service includes:
- To attend site meeting and co-ordinate with the designers and contractors on all design matters for the project;
- To ensure the quality of work fulfill the requirement as stipulated in the Contract and be accomplished within budget, within given time-frame.
- Procuring the preparation and completion of contract documents for execution between the Employer and the Contractor.
- Receiving applications for interim payment from the Contractor and, in conjunction with the Quantity Surveyor, making recommendation for payment by the Employer.
- Receiving the Contractor’s Final Account and Final Statement and, in conjunction with the Quantity Surveyor, reviewing and making recommendations for acceptance to the Employer.
- Conducting of Join Inspection with the Employer or the Employer’s authorized personnel together with the D&B contractor and consultant Team.
- Issuing of statement on completion to the D&B Contractor after obtaining approval from the Employer on join inspection.
- Issuing of Statement on competition to the D&B Contractor after obtaining approval from the employer on the join inspection
- Coordinating with the consultant team on the preparation of schedule of defects.
- Monitoring the submission of the as built drawings, operating and maintenance manuals, and indemnities.
If you are currently in search of a project management team please feel free to contact us at anytime.