Oliver Ho & Associates is able to participate in your project at any stage of your project. The following is a list of services that we offer during post tender of the project.
Project Management Consultancy Service includes:
- Conduct tender process with Quantity Surveyor for the works involved. Thereafter, PM shall prepare recommendation report to client.
- Attend site coordination meetings with the design team and contractors on all design matters for the project.
- Monitor work progress of the contractors as well as their authority submissions.
- Manage and monitor contractor delivery and execution to schedule and quality with project team to ensure contract requirements, project goals and objectives are met.
- Prepare reports to client highlighting the project progress and status.
- Monitor the carrying out of regular inspections with the appointed Contractor and design consultants to ensure that progress is achieved and construction is in line with the design brief, specifications and performance requirements and standards.
- Ensure the instructions requiring changes in the Employer’s Requirements as authorised by the Employer are issued to the Contractor in due time.
- Conduct joint inspection with the Employer or the Employer’s authorized personnel together with the contractors and consultant team.
- Issue statement of completion to the D&B Contractor after obtaining approval from the employer on the joint inspection. (depending of contract)
- Coordinate with the consultant team on the preparation of schedule of defects.
- Monitor the submission of as built drawings, operating and maintenance manuals and indemnities.
If you are currently in search of a project management team please feel free to contact us at anytime.